Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies

In Brownies and Broomsticks, Katie Lightfoot whips up a batch of her Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies. Not only are they gooey and delicious, but also a comfort food. The recipe was in the back of the book, so I figured, why not give it a go?

My brownies came out quite well. They were quick and easy to make, so would be a great dessert to bake with children. I did have some trouble with the peanut butter swirl part, but they still turned out delicious. I had ended up using olive oil instead of vegetable oil, so it didn’t quite drizzle over the top as I had expected, leading to some brownies have huge chunks of peanut butter while others were mostly chocolate. I rather enjoyed this since I am not the biggest peanut butter fan but my boyfriend is.

No comments:

Post a Comment