Saturday, June 29, 2013

On Hands and Knees

Hi everyone. I am here to apologize. I have been M.I.A. for the past couple months. I have a commitment to you, my readers, and I have failed at it. I won’t make excuses; I just hope that you will understand and forgive me. If not, I understand and hope that I can prove myself to you and win you back. I want to say thank you to those that are willing to take another chance on me. It means a lot and I won’t let you down.

While I was gone I had new ideas flowing. I want to make the most creative content I can. Now I am going to keep these things a secret for the moment and roll them out slowly. Keep an eye on Gilded Page Reviews, because some exciting things are going to be happening around here. So get ready for my grand relaunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment